Client Support Professional – Roadside Assistance Specialist
About the Company
MKS Virtual Solution is a strategic partner to the world’s Fortune 500 companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest home bound customer interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated virtual solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300 + passionate contractors and employees.
Located throughout the United States and Canada with over 300 + home
workstations in the country.
Our contractors and employees feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Client Support Professionals are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• 24/7 service of inbound calls for roadside assistance and other service requests from client’s customers and/or client account representatives for assistance with items such as:
– a vehicle that won’t start
– flat tire(s)
– keys locked inside a car
– vehicle out of gas
– vehicle in an accident
• Place outbound calls to list of client’s service providers to secure appropriate towing assistance to resolve the customer’s needs
• Possible outbound calls to client, client’s customers and/or client account representatives for status and clarification purposes.
• Transfer inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives
• Outbound coordination to client’s service providers & possible follow up calls for clarification and/or additional calls for secondary services
• Probe to identify the need of the customer based on vehicle inoperable situation
• Identify the customer’s location using Google Maps and other client tools
• Provide policy coverage details based on the specific client program
• Secure a Service Provider to assist the customer, based on the parameters of the policy’s program
• Provide status updates to customers calling after the initial request for assistance was processed
Keys to Success:
• This is a best fit Opportunity a call center wanting to service from 8:00 AM – Noon EST and/or 4:00 PM -8:00 PM EST as 50% of intervals offered fall in these drive time windows
• A working knowledge of google maps and other mapping resources.
What We’re Looking for
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 30 wpm
– Ability to pass
training and certification
• Ability to pass client specific testing
• High School Graduate or GED
• Comfort with desktop computer system
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Compassionate customer service mindset
• Ability to interact with various types of customers
Click apply, or visit www.mksvirtualsolution.com , click on careers, fill out online form with resume and submit or email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
What We Prefer
• 6 months Call Center experience
• 1-2 year Customer service experience
Able to work independently
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows 10 operating systems
• Organization and work prioritization skills
Equipment needed for work
- Windows 7 or 10
- Hard-wired connection (No wireless)
- 20 GB or more of available space
- CPU Dual Core 2.8 Ghz or better
- 17 inch or larger monitor or dual monitors
- Internet Explorer 8,9,10 or 11
- Hard-wired telephone and Plantronic Headset for work
- USB headset with microphone for training
MKS Virtual Solution is an Equal Opportunity Employer