About the Company
MKS Virtual Solution is a strategic partner to the world’s Fortune 500 companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest home bound customer interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated virtual solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300 + passionate contractors and employees.
Located throughout the United States and Canada with over 300 + home
workstations in the country.
Our contractors and employees feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Client Support Professionals are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
• Appropriately communicate with customers
• Ability to assist guest with reservation for lodging, dinning plans, tickets, air packages, or answer general questions
What We’re Looking for
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 30 wpm
– Ability to pass
training and certification
• Ability to pass client specific testing
• High School Graduate or GED
• Comfort with desktop computer system
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Compassionate customer service mindset
• Ability to interact with various types of customers
Click apply, or visit www.mksvirtualsolution.com , click on careers, fill out online form with resume and submit or email email@example.com with resume.
What We Prefer
• 6 months Call Center experience
• 1-2 year Customer service experience
Able to work independently
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows 10 operating systems
• Organization and work prioritization skills
Equipment needed for work
- Windows 7 or 10
- Hard-wired connection (No wireless)
- 20 GB or more of available space
- CPU Dual Core 2.8 Ghz or better
- 17 inch or larger monitor or dual monitors
- Internet Explorer 8,9,10 or 11
- Hard-wired telephone and Plantronic Headset for work
- USB headset with microphone for training
MKS Virtual Solution is an Equal Opportunity Employer