Frequently Asked Questions
MKS, currently are not accepting applications from the following states: Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, California, and Wisconsin
If you already have a computer that meets or exceeds the network requirements you have eliminated the largest expense. Your portal will be able to test your workstation requirements to verify if you have the proper equipment.
- Windows computer with an OS Windows 8 or 10. Macs are also supported for a limited number of clients. Windows Vista is NOT supported. Please see Workstation Requirements for details.
- High speed internet service (Must be DSL, Cable, or fiber optic with direct wired connection. NO satellite or wireless providers allowed.)
- Analog land line phone line, with no features, for servicing calls. This is usually only available from your local phone company.
- A telephone/headset combination for servicing calls. (Ebay, Walmart, or Amazon offer great deals on these)
- VOIP Computer headset for attending online courses (obtainable through the same sources mentioned above)